Not much was accomplished this weekend. I started watching a new show on Netflix and did loads and loads of laundry. Sometimes, it feels absolutely wonderful to have a low-key weekend full of absolutely pure laziness. Now, if you are like me and have had several weekends in a row that you have not accomplished anything… I am restless.
But, that’s it. This past weekend is absolutely the last one in sight for a while that I will be allowed to wallow in my crapulence. It is go, go, go from here on out. This all means that I will most likely get sick at some point or another, so here is what I am going to do to avoid that road as much as possible:
1. Drink water. More water than I normally drink which isn’t saying much.
2. Eat foods with more fresh vegetables and eat more fresh fruits. I use busy times as an excuse to eat whatever I want.
3. Remember to take my daily vitamin.
4. Only worry about things I can control.
5. Sleep as normally as possible.
If anyone has tips about how to stay healthy and happy in busy, hectic times, please send them my way! Especially with the holidays coming up, we could all use some pointers on how to keep it together. I hope everyone stays healthy and happy.
Now, happy Monday! And let us all be like Jessica.