I am going to try and incorporate one of my favorite assignments from a writing class I took in college. The assignment was to write five thoughts or observations every single day. I still do this in my little orange notebook (not the blog, but my cute little journal), so I thought I might share some on here from time to time.
1. Every time I cringe or start thinking about nagging R for a messy kitchen after he makes me a meal, I remember that I am pretty lucky to have a guy who cooks… well and frequently (see picture above)!
2. Lonely people are very obvious.
3. Lost people are very obvious too.
4. Never, never judge a book by its cover. Lesson learned this week.
5. If you aren’t careful, you could really lose yourself as you watch rain wash over your windshield when it has a coat of RainEx on going 75 mph. Pay attention to the road, not the raindrops.
Just some thoughts I had during this very busy week. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.