This post came about because I discovered a fun and easy way to make collages! After I was done making collages of random pictures, I wanted to make one that was cohesive. I decided to pull together all of my favorite daily products. I am absolutely a creature of habit, and these are just a few of the things that have found their way into my daily routine.
1. Philosophy Amazing Grace Rollerball – It smells soft and pretty. It is perfect for the every day and the special occasions. I recently switched to the rollerball because it travels so well.
2. NARS Blush – Long lasting, lots of pigment! It keeps my cheeks rosy for the entire work day. I have it in Amour and Dolce Vita.
3. KORRES Lip Butter – The newest addition to my habits. Wild Rose, can’t go wrong. It keeps your lips soft and moisturized without being overly sticky.
4. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment – Gives me the SPF my lips need! Also, smells so fresh and yummy.
5. bareMinerals Mineral Veil – I am becoming very aware of the importance of SPF and its relationship with my skin. This stuff not only gives you a nice clean finish, but it keeps your skin happy with some SPF 25.
6. Clinique Quickliner – No sharpening! No smudging! Win and win!