1. It was a beautiful weekend full of sun. I think I definitely appreciate the sun more since I’ve moved to the Pacific Northwest. I worship the sun. I can feel the vitamin D soaking into my skin and into my system. I take a picture on my phone whenever there is a sunny day for proof, for hope when it is gray for days on end.
2. My orchids haven’t died yet. I see my black thumb slowly turning.. brown? I actually planted flowers in a pot today:
… cross your fingers for them. The basil that lived in that pot the year before died. Actually, it was like three different basil plants after the summer was through.
3. I need to start cooking again. I made a proper dinner for the guy and I Sunday night, and I felt so out of sync with my kitchen.
4. Home Depot is full of do-ers on a Sunday morning. Lots of do-ers. I need to become a do-er.
5. Digging up razor clams is a fun activity. Sucking up razor clams with your clam gun works out your upper body. Cleaning 30 razor clams, well, it just plan sucks. That comes from almost two hours in front of the sink and a cut to the thumb.